It’s been an eventful week as Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX: S68) announced a list of requirements to allow the listing of SPACs, or special purpose acquisition companies.
This long-awaited move came as the bourse operator became the first in Asia to allow such blank-cheque companies to list.
Investors may soon be able to buy into such securities in Singapore as several parties have expressed interest in listing the nation’s first SPAC.
We also take a look at what Singtel (SGX: Z74) has achieved with its recent 5G tie-ups and launch into more neighbourhood areas.
Will the increase in consumer use cases and opportunities for more enterprise solutions help to boost the telco’s share price?
We also compare the pros and cons of investing in overseas REITs and discuss at length whether it is better to diversify or concentrate your investment portfolio.
Here is our list of articles for this week.
1. 3 Growth Stocks to Supercharge Your Investment Portfolio
Here are three growth stocks you can add to power up your portfolio’s return.
2. 3 REITs Retooling for Growth in a Post-Pandemic Future
These three REITs are tweaking their investment mandates to position themselves for growth in the new normal.
3. This Singapore Dividend Stock Has Raised its Dividends Almost Seven Years in a Row: Is it a Buy?
It’s not often you find a company that can continue raising its dividends even through a pandemic. Should you scoop up its shares?
4. 3 Stocks That Are Great for Investors in Their 30s
Here are three stocks you can consider adding to your portfolio if you’re in your 30s.
5. 5 Dividend Stocks That Can Make You Richer
Looking for ways to get richer? These five dividend-paying stocks may just hold the key.
6. The Pros and Cons of Investing in REITs With Overseas Portfolios
We look at the advantages and disadvantages of investing in REITs that hold overseas properties.
7. Concentration vs Diversification: Which Should You Choose?
It’s always a nagging question on investors’ minds — should you concentrate your best bets or diversify to avoid risk? We tackle this question here.
8. PayPal Goes After RobinHood and Square with Stockbroking Service
We take a closer look at some of the corporate initiatives that payments giant PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) are introducing to help it compete more effectively.
9. Can SPACs Revitalise Singapore Exchange Limited?
Can the introduction of SPACs help to boost SGX’s competitiveness and lead to better revenue and net profit? Read on to find out.
10. Can 5G Lead Singtel’s Stock Recovery?
Singtel’s launch of the new 5G cases promises to be exciting for its customers, but will it result in a re-rating for the telco’s stock?
10. StarHub Cut its Dividends: Is Your Stock Next?
Dividend stalwart StarHub (SGX: CC3) has slashed its dividends over the last four years. We look at the tell-tale signs to see if your stock may be next in line to do so.
11. Why Union Gas Fell by 40% in the Past Month
We delve into the reasons why shares of Union Gas (SGX: 1F2) plunged by 40% recently.
Here are 5 cash-rich companies so healthy, they can pay you dividends for life. The names of these SGX stocks are in our special FREE report. Download it here and start building your dream retirement portfolio today!
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.