Singtel (SGX: Z74) has released its fiscal 2023’s first-half earnings report and, to the delight of income-seeking investors, declared a special dividend to go along with its higher interim dividend.
We tease out several highlights from the telco’s results to assess its prospects.
Meanwhile, blue-chip utility group Sembcorp Industries Limited (SGX: U96) is steadily shifting its portfolio from oil and gas to renewables.
Investors may be interested to know if this transition can help boost the group’s share price further.
Elsewhere, we took a deeper dive into the cyclical semiconductor sector, where a handful of stocks had enjoyed sharp share price rebounds.
It could be a good time to add some of these names to your buy watchlist if you can ascertain that their growth can be sustained.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Singtel’s Special Dividend: 7 Things Investors Should Know from its Latest Report
Here are seven highlights from Singtel’s latest financial report.
2. Sembcorp Industries Turns its Portfolio from Brown to Green: Can its Share Price Continue Soaring?
Sembcorp Industries’ share price has done well year to date. We assess if it can continue to rise as the utility group transforms its portfolio.
3. Venture, AEM, UMS and Frencken Share Prices Rebound: Is it Time to Buy?
Singapore semiconductor stocks are seeing a breath of fresh air. Could it be time to pull the trigger on them?
4. 3 Singapore REITs That Announced Acquisitions to Boost Their DPU
We provide details on three promising Singapore REITs that announced acquisitions to boost their distributions.
5. 5 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks With Growing Profits: Can Their Share Prices Soar?
These five Singapore blue-chip companies reported higher profits and could see their share prices increase in tandem.
6. Can These 3 Singapore Industrial REITs Continue to Raise Their DPU?
These three industrial REITs boast a good track record of rising DPU. Can they continue to maintain this track record in the future?
7. These 4 Singapore Stocks Surged 7% or More Last Week: Is it Time to Jump on the Bandwagon?
Here are four Singapore stocks that jumped 7% or more last week. It may be an indication of improved business conditions that signal higher profits ahead.
8. These 5 Temasek-Owned Growth Stocks Have Rebounded: Can Their Share Price Run Continue?
These five Temasek-owned growth stocks have rebounded sharply from their 52-week lows. Can their run carry on?
9. 4 Tell-tale Signs a Stock Will Grow its Dividends
We discuss four tell-tale signs that a stock may be ready to up its dividends and provide some examples.
10. 38 Things to Check Before You Buy a Stock: Part 8
We continue with this series to explore the characteristics of management that you can trust to take the company to greater heights.
Want to stay abreast of the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE? Subscribe to our weekly email, Smart Reads, now to receive a curated list of our top articles weekly. CLICK HERE to subscribe now!
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.