The recovery in tourism and air travel has brought great benefits to Singapore Airlines Limited (SGX: C6L), or SIA.
Singapore’s flagship carrier ended up reporting its highest-ever net profit in its 76-year operating history.
Meanwhile, the three local banks have reported their latest quarterly earnings, and we placed them side by side to compare a list of their attributes.
Investors may be curious to know which of the trio makes the most attractive investment proposition.
Elsewhere, we took a deep dive into CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (SGX: C38U), or CICT.
Investors may be curious as to whether the retail and commercial REIT can continue to up its distributions.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Singapore Airlines Reports its Highest Profit in 76 Years: 5 Highlights from the Airline’s Full Year Results
SIA reported a sterling set of financial numbers and has expressed confidence for the rest of this year.
2. DBS, OCBC and UOB All Reported Record Earnings: Which Bank Qualifies as the Best Pick?
We compare the three local banks to determine which has the most favourable attributes.
3. Can CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust Continue to Increase its DPU?
It is a nagging question for many REIT investors, but can CICT carry on increasing its DPU in future years?
4. 3 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks That Reported Sterling Profits: Can Their Share Prices Rise?
We highlight three blue-chip stocks that performed splendidly this earnings season. Their share prices could rise in tandem.
5. Better Buy: Frasers Centrepoint Trust Vs Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust
It is time to pit two similar REITs against each other again. This time, we look at both Frasers Centrepoint Trust (SGX: J69U) and Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (SGX: BUOU) to see which will gain the upper hand.
6. 3 US Growth Stocks That Announced Higher Profits with Share Prices Near a 52-Week High
We round up three US growth stocks that not only saw profits head higher but are also trading close to their year-high.
7. Can Keppel DC REIT Continue to Increase its DPU? Let’s Find Out
Moving over to data centres, let’s delve deeper into Keppel DC REIT (SGX: AJBU) to determine if its DPU can continue rising.
8. Worried About High Interest Rates? These 4 Singapore Stocks Can Provide Safe Harbour
Surging interest rates are bound to cause headaches for investors as they raise borrowing costs for businesses. These four stocks, however, should provide a safe harbour amid the storm.
9. These 4 Singapore Stocks Are Hitting 52-Week Highs: Can Their Run Continue?
These four Singapore stocks’ share prices are touching their highest level in a year. Is there a chance that this upward climb can continue?
10. 12 Psychological Pitfalls to Watch for When Investing
Join us as we continue to explore behavioural biases and pitfalls that may screw up your investment process.
Want to stay abreast of the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE? Subscribe to our weekly email, Smart Reads, now to receive a curated list of our top articles weekly. CLICK HERE to subscribe now!
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.