It’s an interesting week with earnings and business updates trickling in.
We cast a look at ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited (SGX: C52), or CDG, to determine if its share price can mount a sustained recovery.
Meanwhile, Singapore Airlines Limited (SGX: C6L), or SIA, released its fiscal 2022 earnings for the year ended 31 March 2022.
We tease out seven interesting facts about the carrier’s earnings to present to readers.
And if you’re looking for great bargains, we trawl through stocks at 52-week lows to see if we could find anything interesting.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Can ComfortDelGro’s Share Price Recover?
CDG recently released its fiscal 2022 first-quarter business update. We peer at its numbers to determine if its share price can recover.
2. Singapore Airlines Ekes Out an Operating Profit for its Fiscal 2022 Second Half: 7 Highlights from the Airline’s FY2022 Earnings
SIA reported a turnaround when it released its FY2022 earnings. Can the airline continue to soar to greater heights?
3. Trawling the Bargain Bin: 4 Singapore Stocks at 52-Week Lows That Should Make You Sit Up
We rummage through the bargain bin to determine if these four stocks should make it into your investment watchlist.
4. Here Are 4 Growth Stocks That Have Underperformed the Market: Is It Time to Buy?
These four growth stocks have plunged more than the index they are in, so should you scoop them up right now?
5. 4 REITs with Dividend Yields Better Than Your CPF
We present four REITs with distribution yields that exceed the CPF’s interest rate.
6. Forget Stablecoins and Luna: These 3 Blue-Chip Companies Offer Both Stability and Dividends
Put cryptocurrencies aside and focus on these three blue-chip stocks that provide a great mix of growth and dividends.
7. 5 Singapore Dividend Stocks That Reported Higher Profits
We look at five dividend-paying stocks that reported higher year on year profits.
8. Looking to Attain FIRE? These 4 Stocks Can Help You Achieve Your Goal
If you’re looking to retire early, these four stocks could help accelerate that objective.
9. First REIT’s 1Q22 Business Update Shines Light on the Potential of its Japan Portfolio
First REIT (SGX: AW9U) is diversifying its portfolio into Japan. We take a look at the healthcare REIT and its prospects.
10. 20 Winning Investment Habits You Should Adopt
Here are more winning investment habits you need to make a part of your life.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.