It’s been a fruitful week as Singapore added on more Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) to add to the original two that were introduced back in early September.
The flurry of activity that followed temporarily crashed Singapore Airlines Limited’s (SGX: C6L) website as people flocked to book flights.
The airline has added more flights to cities included in the new VTLs and investors should see the number of passengers flown rise steadily in the months to come.
Meanwhile, CapitaLand China Trust (SGX: AU8U), or CLCT, announced its maiden purchase of Chinese logistics properties.
CLCT is one of the four listed REITs under CapitaLand Investment’s (SGX: 9CI), or CLI, umbrella of REITs and funds.
Investors may be interested to find out the implications of this purchase and how it helps to further CLI and CLCT’s long-term objectives.
Here is a list of our top articles for the week.
1. SIA’s Share Price Rises as Its Website Crashes from Overwhelming Demand
We explore the implications for Singapore’s flagship carrier as it adds flights to cater to the strong demand for air travel.
2. CapitaLand China Trust Makes a S$350 Million Foray into Chinese Logistics Properties: 5 Things You Need to Know
The REIT is making its maiden entry into the Chines logistics sector to boost its asset base and DPU. Here’s what investors should know.
3. Jardine Group Has Raised Share Buybacks Close to S$1 Billion: Should Investors Get Excited?
The Jardine group has proposed share buybacks for two of the companies within its stable of businesses. Could this be the share price catalyst that investors are watching for?
4. 3 Growth Stocks That Can Help You to Achieve Your First Million
If you’re looking to grow your investment portfolio to a million dollars, here are three growth stocks you can consider.
5. Singapore is on a Path to a New Normal: 4 Blue Chips Stocks That Have Taken Off
As Singapore transitions to the endemic phase and a new normal, the share prices of these four blue-chip stocks have surged.
6. 4 Blue-Chip Stocks Yielding 4% or More
Looking for both stability and yield? Look no further than these four blue-chip companies that sport a dividend yield of 4% or higher.
7. 4 Stocks That Are Perfect for Your First Investment
New investors can look out for these four stocks to form the bedrock of their initial investment portfolio.
8. Singapore’s Top 10 Most Influential REITs
Curious as to which REITs have the most clout? We take a look at the 10 most influential REITs in Singapore.
9. S$6,426 Needed for Basic Family Living: Here’s How Dividend Stocks Can Help
A surprising proportion of four-member families do not generate sufficient income to sustain a basic lifestyle. Here’s how dividend stocks can help to bridge the gap.
10. Want to Improve Your Investing Skills? Here are 4 Tips
Investors should seek continuous improvement and be open to learning new things. Here are four ways you can level up your investing skill.
Accelerate your retirement plans with these 5 SGX stocks. Their dividends are climbing, and are well-positioned to weather through storms in the future. We think at least one of them deserves a spot in your portfolio. To find out their names, grab a copy of your FREE special report: “Dividend Stocks That Can Pay You For Life” today. Click here to download now.
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.