With the spotlight still on REITs and how they are coping with inflation and higher interest rates, we reviewed Keppel DC REIT’s (SGX: AJBU) latest set of earnings.
The data centre REIT continued to display resilience amid tough economic conditions.
Elsewhere, we dug deeper into NetLink NBN Trust (SGX: CJLU) by reviewing its latest set of earnings.
We wanted to find out if the owner and operator of Singapore’s broadband fibre network could continue increasing its distributions.
Parkway Life REIT (SGX: C2PU) has established a strong track record of growing its distributions.
The healthcare REIT looks on track to continue delivering higher distributions.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Keppel DC REIT Reports its Latest Quarterly Earnings: 5 Highlights Investors Should Know
The data centre REIT presents its latest quarterly report card. Here are five highlights that investors should take note of.
2. Forget Singtel: NetLink NBN Trust Announced its 1H2023 Earnings – Can it Increase its Dividends?
NetLink NBN Trust has a good record of raising its distributions. Can it continue to do so?
3. Can Parkway Life REIT Continue to Grow its DPU?
The healthcare REIT boasts an unbroken track record of raising its core DPU. Can its streak continue?
4. Better Buy: Mapletree Logistics Trust Vs Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust
We line up two of Mapletree’s REITs to see which gives investors a better deal.
5. Here’s Why Singapore Blue Chip Stocks Deserve a Place Within Your Portfolio
Here are several reasons why you should include Singapore blue-chip stocks within your investment portfolio.
6. 5 Companies That Paid Out Dividends in November
These five companies doled out dividends in November and could continue to do so in the coming months.
7. Meta Platforms is Down Big This Year: Is it a Bargain?
Meta Platforms’ (NASDAQ: META) share price has been badly hit this year. Could it be time to scoop up shares of the social media company?
8. How Fear Robs Investors of Opportunities and Returns
We argue that it is fear that deprives investors of obtaining good returns from investing. Read on to find out why.
9. With Capital Drying Up, Tech Firms Are Doing Everything to Stay Afloat
Many technology companies are finding it tougher to raise capital and are resorting to myriad ways to keep operating.
10. 43 Things to Check Before You Buy a Stock: Part 9
We continue with this series by asking questions about how management runs the company’s business operations.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.