For this week, we looked at several high-profile blue-chip companies to analyse if their dividends or share prices can rise in 2023.
First off, we dug deeper into Singapore Airlines Limited (SGX: C6L), or SIA.
The airline’s share price has risen 11% year to date and investors may be curious to know if 2023 will continue to be a good year for the group.
Next, we looked at the conglomerate Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX: BN4).
The group raised its interim dividend for the first half of 2022 and looks on track to declare a higher final dividend as well.
Elsewhere, City Developments Limited (SGX: C09) saw its share price rise by 19% this year.
We reviewed the property giant’s latest business update to determine if it can continue to do well next year.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Singapore Airlines’ Share Price Hits a 52-Week High: Can the Airline Soar Higher Next Year?
SIA is seeing a surge in demand for air travel as borders reopen. We review if the airline can continue to do well in 2023.
2. Could Keppel Corporation Raise its Dividends Next Year?
We review Keppel’s four divisions to determine if the conglomerate can raise its dividends in 2023.
3. CDL’s Share Price Has Shot Up 19% Year to Date: Can the Property Giant Do Well in 2023?
With the increase in City Developments Limited’s share price this year, is there room for more upside for the property giant next year?
4. Year in Review: Can Singapore Hospitality REITs Soar in 2023?
We review the hospitality REIT sector to determine if it can continue its recovery momentum.
5. 5 Solid Dividend-Paying Singapore Stocks I Will Consider Buying with S$30,000
6. Yearning for Dividends? Here are 5 Singapore REITs and Blue-Chip Stocks You Can Park Your Money in
If you’re gunning for dividends, here are five Singapore stocks you can allocate your money to.
7. 4 REITs That Could Up Their DPU in 2023
Despite the headwinds buffeting the REIT sector, here are four that could potentially raise their DPU next year.
8. Singapore’s Straits Times Index: What to Expect in 2023?
The Straits Times Index (SGX: ^STI) has remained fairly resilient this year. We look at its various components to estimate what investors can expect for 2023.
9. 4 Resilient Singapore REITs with Dividend Yields Exceeding Your CPF Account
If you’re looking to make your CPF monies work harder, here are four resilient REITs where you can park your money.
10. 59 Things to Check Before You Buy a Stock: Part 13
We conclude the series with a section on how to size up the merger and acquisition opportunities for a company.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.