Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has warned that Singapore may face a recession in the next two years.
We explore how you can protect your investment portfolio should this come to pass.
Meanwhile, we also turn our attention to fintech iFAST Corporation Limited (SGX: AIY) and data centre REIT Keppel DC REIT (SGX: AJBU).
With both their share prices tumbling, you may wonder if these stocks present a great bargain.
And if you’re wondering which stocks to include in your CPF Investment Account, we have a couple of suggestions that may do the trick.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Worried About a Coming Recession? 3 Things You Can Do to Prepare Yourself
If you’re nervous that a recession may be coming, here are three things you can do to protect your investment portfolio.
2. iFAST’s Share Price Has More Than Halved from Its All-Time High: Is the Stock a Bargain?
iFAST has seen its share price tumbling from its all-time high above S$10 last year. Should investors start nibbling on the stock?
3. Keppel DC REIT’s Share Price Has Fallen Under S$2: Should Investors Be Worried?
Like iFAST, Keppel DC REIT has also seen its unit price falling steadily to below S$2. Is there any cause for concern?
4. 4 Dependable Stocks You Can Scoop Up for Your CPF Investment Account
Thinking of how to invest your CPF funds? Here are four dependable stocks that can give you peace of mind.
5. 3 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy if the Market Crashes Tomorrow
Should the market crash suddenly, you can scoop up shares of these three dependable blue-chip stocks.
6. 5 Winning Stocks that Turned $10,000 to More Than $40,000 in 10 Years
We present five growth stocks with stellar track records that helped to multiply an investment of S$10,000 into much more 10 years later.
7. These 2 Singapore Stocks More Than Doubled in the Past Year and Could Still Grow
These two Singapore stocks may have surged in the last year, but could still have more room to run.
8. 4 Singapore Stocks Signalling Higher Dividends for 2022
Here are four Singapore stocks that paid out a higher dividend recently and could go on to pay higher dividends for the rest of this year.
9. 3 Takeaways from Lendlease REIT’s 3Q22 Business Update
We review the latest business update from Lendlease Global Commercial REIT (SGX: JYEU) to analyse its prospects.
10. 10 Attributes of Successful Investors
Rounding up our series on this topic, here are the last two attributes that a successful investor should possess.
Want to stay abreast of the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE? Subscribe to our weekly email, Smart Reads, now to receive a curated list of our top articles weekly. CLICK HERE to subscribe now!
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.