With earnings season in full swing, we take a closer look at the financial results from the REIT sector.
Of note, CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (SGX: C38U), or CICT, has impressed with a slight year-on-year rise in its DPU.
Meanwhile, China’s recent reopening has brought new hope to businesses that were struggling with the country’s strict COVID-zero restrictions and lockdowns.
We turn our attention to three Hong Kong stocks that look to benefit from the reopening.
Elsewhere, we sieved out several blue-chip stocks that are perfect for retirees.
These storied names are not only stable but have also consistently paid out dividends through the years.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust Reports a 1.7% Increase in FY2022’s DPU: 5 Things to Note About its Latest Earnings
CICT has reported an encouraging set of financial and operating numbers. Read on to find out salient details about the REIT’s latest earnings.
2. China is Reopening: 3 Hong Kong Stocks to Look Out For
We highlight three Hong Kong stocks that are positioned to benefit from China’s recent reopening.
3. 4 Solid Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks Suitable for Retirees
Read on to find out which blue-chip stocks are suited for a retiree’s investment portfolio.
4. 4 Singapore REITs That Raised Their DPU in January
Despite facing headwinds, these four Singapore REITs managed to increase their DPU when they reported their results last month.
5. Share Prices of These 4 Singapore Stocks Are Hitting a Year-High: Are They a Buy?
Optimism and catalysts have propelled these four stocks to their 52-week highs. Should they land on your buy watchlist?
6. 4 Big US Tech Companies Announced Layoffs: Are Their Growth Days Over?
Technology companies have been falling over themselves to reduce headcount amid a sudden fall in demand for their products and services. Could this move spell the end of their days of rapid growth?
7. 4 Singapore Dividends Stocks I Plan to Buy if I Had S$30,000
If I had some spare cash, here are four Singapore dividend stocks that I intend to buy.
8. Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust’s Reports DPU of S$0.0242: 5 Highlights from the REIT’s Latest Earnings
We review the latest earnings release from Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust (SGX: N2IU) to see what’s in store for the retail cum commercial REIT.
9. 5 Key Takeaways from Mapletree Industrial Trust’s Latest Business Update
Read on to find out our key findings from Mapletree Industrial Trust’s (SGX: ME8U) latest business update.
10. 3 Key Investment Risks to Watch For in 2023
We flag three key risks to watch for this year as stock markets may remain volatile.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.