This week, we look at Singapore’s third-largest bank, United Overseas Bank (SGX: U11), to see if it has the potential to raise its dividends this year.
The lender had just reported a sparkling set of results for 2022 and is riding high on the wave of interest rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve.
Meanwhile, we also teased out several REITs that sport distribution yields of 6% or more.
Such yields should satisfy an income investor who is trying to build up a steady stream of passive income from dividends.
Elsewhere, we explore how investing can ease your worries about retirement.
There’s no need to feel too troubled if you have a disciplined investment plan and the patience and fortitude to see it through.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. UOB is Riding High on Interest Rate Hikes: Can the Bank Increase its Dividend This Year?
UOB is doing well as it reports a surge in total income from rising interest rates. Can the bank pay out more dividends in 2023?
2. 4 Singapore REITs with Distributions Yields of 6% or More
We highlight four Singapore REITs with attractive distribution yields of 6% and more.
3. Troubled Over Retirement? Here’s How Investing Can Help to Ease Your Worries
It’s understandable to feel worried about retirement with the dour news headlines. Here’s how you can rely on investing to help you ease those worries.
4. 3 Solid Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks You Can Own Even if a Recession Hits
If you’re worried about a recession hitting our shores, here are three blue-chip stocks you may wish to consider loading up.
5. Interest Rates Look Poised to Rise Further: 5 Stocks That Will Protect Your Portfolio from Harm
The US Federal Reserve stands ready to continue hiking interest rates. Here are five stocks that should keep your portfolio safe from harm.
6. 5 Singapore Stocks That Could See Their Share Prices Head Higher
These five Singapore stocks are well-positioned with catalysts and tailwinds that could raise their profits and share prices.
7. Looking for More Dividends? Here Are 4 Stocks That Paid Out More Last Year
If you are a dividend investor, you’re in luck. Here are four stocks that announced higher payouts in 2022 compared to a year ago.
8. These 4 US Growth Stocks’ Share Prices Fell 8% or More: Are They a Buy?
We throw the spotlight on four US growth stocks whose share prices slid 8% or more in a month. They could present good bargains for your buy watchlist.
9. The Greatest Secrets of Investing (Not Taught in Schools)
We share 16 attractive secrets on investing that you won’t find in a school textbook or course.
10. How the Art of Thinking Clearly Can Help Us in Investing: Part 4
Continuing with this series on how to invest better, we highlight another three biases that may trip us up when investing.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.