This week is a heavy one for earnings as many of the blue-chip heavyweights report their 2022 results.
To start, we looked at two of Singapore’s banks, United Overseas Bank Ltd (SGX: U11) and OCBC Ltd (SGX: O39) as they reported their 2022 earnings.
Both banks reported record sets of profits buoyed by surging interest rates.
Not to be outdone, Singapore Airlines Limited (SGX: C6L), or SIA, also reported its highest-ever quarterly operating profit as air travel returned with a bang.
Elsewhere, we reviewed Singtel’s (SGX: Z74) latest business update.
The telco reported a mixed set of numbers
1. OCBC Hikes its Final Dividend 43% Amid Record Profits: 5 Highlights from the Bank’s 2022 Results
OCBC reported a stellar set of earnings and also sharply raised its final dividend. Read on to find out more about the lender’s latest financial numbers.
2. UOB Declares a Higher Final Dividend of S$0.75: 5 Highlights from the Bank’s 2022 Earnings
Like OCBC, UOB also reported a record set of earnings as the bank rode on interest rate tailwinds. We feature five highlights from the group’s latest financial report card.
3. SIA Reports its Highest-Ever Quarterly Profit: 5 Highlights from the Airline’s Latest Results
SIA saw its operating profit scale new heights as air travel returned with a vengeance. We reviewed the carrier’s latest earnings to determine what else investors can expect.
4. Singtel Reported a Mixed Set of Results: 5 Highlights from the Telco’s Latest Business Update
Singtel enjoyed some recovery in roaming revenue but this was accompanied by higher costs. Find out more about the telco’s latest business update in this article.
5. 5 Singapore REITs with Distribution Yields Exceeding 5.3%
Yearning for higher yields that can beat inflation? Here are five REITs sporting distribution yields of 5.4% and higher.
6. SATS Reports Higher Revenue and a Core Net Profit: 5 Highlights from the Airline Caterer’s Latest Earnings
SATS Ltd (SGX: S58) also reported its latest earnings cum business update. The airline food caterer saw volumes surge as cargo volumes, flights and passenger numbers increased.
7. If You Invested in Netflix in 2013, This is How Much You Would Have Today
We turn our attention to Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to determine the level of return the shares of the streaming TV company will provide if you held it for a decade.
8. 4 Big Winners from Singapore’s Budget 2023
Singapore recently released its latest Budget 2023. Here are four big winners that stand to benefit from what was announced.
9. 3 Singapore Stocks That Have Room for Much Higher Dividends
Nothing beats receiving an increased dividend, and we found three stocks with a high probability of raising their dividend payments.
10. Genting Singapore Doubles its Final Dividend to S$0.02: 5 Highlights from the Integrated Resort Operator’s 2022 Earnings
With Singapore’s reopening and the influx of tourists, Genting Singapore (SGX: G13) saw its net profit soar last year. Read on to find out several snippets from the integrated resort operator.
Want to stay abreast of the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE? Subscribe to our weekly email, Smart Reads, now to receive a curated list of our top articles weekly. CLICK HERE to subscribe now!
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.