Earnings season is in full swing and we turn our attention to Keppel Corporation Limited (SGX: BN4).
The conglomerate released its fiscal 2022 (FY2022) financial statements and declared a full-year dividend of S$0.33 per share.
Meanwhile, StarHub Limited (SGX: CC3) has released a downbeat set of earnings for FY2022.
The telco saw revenue climb but net profit plunged because of higher operating expenses to execute its strategic initiatives.
Elsewhere, we sieve out several blue-chip stocks that we believe are suitable for the sandwich generation.
These stocks can provide a great mix of growth and dividends for this stressed-out demographic.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Keppel Corporation Maintains its S$0.33 Dividend for FY2022: 5 Highlights from the Conglomerate’s Latest Earnings
We dig deep into Keppel Corporation’s latest earnings to review how the conglomerate performed last year.
2. StarHub’s Turnaround Remains Elusive: 5 Highlights from the Telco’s FY2022 Earnings
StarHub will need more time to execute its DARE+ strategic initiatives. Here are several highlights from its FY2022 results.
3. 4 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks Suitable for the Sandwich Generation
We carefully selected a few blue-chip stocks that should be appreciated by the sandwich generation.
4. Interest Rates Are Surging: Can REITs Still Grow Their DPU in 2023?
In light of surging interest rates, can REITs still hope to increase their DPU?
5. These 3 Hong Kong Stocks Have Doubled from Their Lows: Can Their Rise Continue?
China’s reopening has been sweet music to the ears of these companies. They have doubled from their 52-week lows and may continue rising in the months to come.
6. 4 US Growth Stocks That Pay a Dividend
Looking for both growth and dividends? Here are four US stocks that provide this sweet mix.
7. 3 Companies Paying Out Dividends in February
Here are three companies that are dishing out dividends this month. Investors may want to include them in their buy watchlists.
8. 8 REITs That Recently Raised Their DPU
We cover eight REITs that managed to up their year-on-year distribution.
9. Better Buy: Keppel DC REIT Vs Keppel REIT
We compare the industrial versus commercial REITs to see which makes the better investment idea.
10. How Do S-REITs Stack Up Against Hong Kong REITs?
If you’re wondering whether Hong Kong REITs are superior to Singapore REITs, this article will shed light on the answer.
Want to stay abreast of the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE? Subscribe to our weekly email, Smart Reads, now to receive a curated list of our top articles weekly. CLICK HERE to subscribe now!
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.