This week, we saw DBS Group (SGX: D05) release a sparkling set of earnings for 2022.
Singapore’s largest bank reported a record-high net profit and also declared a special dividend.
Meanwhile, iFAST Corporation Limited (SGX: AIY) saw its net profit plunge because of market volatility and several one-off expenses.
The fintech, however, has maintained its final dividend as it sees better days ahead.
Elsewhere, we also covered several stocks that are perfect for retirement.
These are reputable names within their respective industries that pay out a steady, dependable dividend.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. DBS Group Declares a S$0.50 Special Dividend: 5 Highlights from the Bank’s Blockbuster Earnings
DBS reports a blockbuster set of numbers as the bank sees its net profit hit a new record.
2. iFAST’s Net Profit Plunges 79% for 2022: 5 Things Investors Need to Know
iFAST may have suffered a sharp fall in profitability, but the fintech has ambitious plans up its sleeve that should take its business to a higher level this year.
3. Thinking of Retiring? These 4 Singapore Dividend Stocks Will be Perfect for Your Portfolio
If you’re looking to retire, these four Singapore stocks may be just right for your investment portfolio.
4. Singapore Exchange Saw its 1H FY2023 Net Profit Jump 30%: 5 Highlights from the Bourse Operator’s Latest Earnings
Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX: S68) saw its net profit surge for 1H FY2023. Read on to find out several highlights from the bourse operator’s earnings.
5. Share Prices of These 4 US Growth Stocks Have More Than Doubled from Their Lows: Can Their Run Continue?
These four US growth stocks have sharply rebounded from their 52-week lows. Let’s see if they can continue to do well in the future.
6. 3 Dividend-Paying Singapore Stocks That Can Boost Your CPF Returns
Looking for ways to boost your CPF returns? We showcase three Singapore dividend stocks that could end up on your buy watchlist.
7. Turning to Bonds in a Period of Higher Interest Rates
With interest rates surging and poised to head higher, bonds may be a good option you can consider to diversify your investment portfolio.
8. 4 REITs That Have Announced Distribution Reinvestment Plans: Should You Take Them Up?
We profile four REITs that announced distribution reinvestment plans to conserve cash. Read on to find out if investors should take these offers up.
9. How the Art of Thinking Clearly Can Help Us in Investing: Part 2
Here’s how certain biases and fallacies can trip you up when you invest.
10. 3 Hang Seng Index Stocks That Pay Stable Dividends
We profile three Hong Kong index stocks that dole out consistent dividends.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.