With the turmoil going on in the banking sector in both the US and Switzerland, we turned our attention to the three local banks to see if they held up well.
Meanwhile, we took a deep dive into Singapore Technologies Engineering (SGX: S63).
The engineering conglomerate snagged a S$430 million contract recently in Taiwan and we find out if the group has room to increase its dividends.
Elsewhere, Top Glove Corporation Berhad (SGX: BVA) released its latest set of financial statements and saw its share price surge more than 20% in a week.
Although the glove maker reported both an operating and net loss, we look to see if the business may have turned the corner.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Silicon Valley Bank Collapse and Credit Suisse Bail Out: Are Our 3 Singapore Banks Safe?
We dig deep and assess if the three Singapore banks make for a safe investment.
2. Can ST Engineering’s Dividend Increase After Clinching a S$430-Million Contract?
Does Singapore Technologies Engineering have room to increase its dividend after snagging a large contract in Taiwan? Read on to find out.
3. Top Glove Surged 21.4% in the Past Week: Are the Glovemaker’s Troubles Over?
Top Glove saw its share price jump in just a week, so we reviewed the business to assess if it is poised to turn the corner.
4. Solid as a Rock: 4 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks to Fortify Your Investment Portfolio
Here are four rock-solid Singapore blue chip companies that you can include in your portfolio to fortify it against a downturn.
5. 5 Singapore REITs That May Comfortably Weather Higher Interest Rates in 2023
Although interest rates are surging, these five Singapore REITs should be able to comfortably weather this headwind.
6. Alibaba Rebounded More Than 30% from its Recent Low: 4 Key Takeaways from the Tech Giant’s Latest Results
We find out more about Alibaba’s (SEHK: 9988) latest financial results and try to explain why the technology giant’s share price rebounded so sharply.
7. If You Had Invested S$10,000 in this Healthcare REIT 10 Years Ago, Here’s How Much You Will Have Now
Here’s an exercise to see how much you’d end up with if you parked S$10,000 in a healthcare REIT over a decade.
8. Looking for Bargains? 5 US Stocks with Share Prices Near 52-Week Lows
We highlight five US growth stocks that are touching their 52-week lows to see if any of them might be a bargain.
9. 4 Singapore Stocks That Generate Dependable Dividends for Your Retirement
We sift out four stocks with a great track record of reliable dividend payments that you can rely on when you retire.
10. 3 Billion-Dollar Singapore Stocks Offering Dividend Yields Higher Than 5%
Looking for dependable stocks with high dividend yields? Here are three billion-dollar ones that you can consider for your buy watchlist.
Want to stay abreast of the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE? Subscribe to our weekly email, Smart Reads, now to receive a curated list of our top articles weekly. CLICK HERE to subscribe now!
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.